Thursday, January 20

BabyBond Nursing Accessories - Cover Mom Not Baby!



When I nursed my first daughter, I had no idea that different options existed for helping me stay covered while nursing on the go.  I would use a blanket, and that would get bulky and hot for the baby.  This time around I have learned about all of the great companies that exist to help nursing mothers feel comfortable while nursing, and help baby be more comfortable too!


Nursing covers are great, but I will admit that it's a little awkward to have your baby so covered up.  It basically covers their entire body, just leaving room for you to see their face....but not allowing them to see out too.  That's why the BabyBond Nursing Cover is a great choice for Moms who like a new way to stay covered, but not cover their baby!


This innovative design focuses on covering MOM not the Baby.  It's worn as a sash, functioning as a nursing top.  You nurse from the top of your shirt, an simply separate the layers of fabric to get your baby latched on.  Your back and stomach stay covered by your own shirt, and your breast is covered by the BabyBond!  There's also a convenient built in burp cloth area that is in the perfect spot for burping your baby when they finish feeding.YOUR

HERE IS A HELPFUL VIDEO ON USING BABYBOND!




I was able to try a BabyBond for myself, which was perfect since I am nursing again now with my newborn.  I really love that the baby is not covered up...they get to see the world around them still, instead of being covered up by a large piece of fabric.  It's comfortable to wear, easy to put on, and is stylish too!  I keep it will tucked in my diaper bag to wear while we are out and about.  It will also come in handy for when family visits....I can stay nicely covered, without having to show anyone my goods....LOL!  I know many Moms choose not to cover up at all, and I think that works great....definitely do what makes you happy! For me though, I like to stay a little covered so this is a great option for me.

The BabyBond comes in three different styles.  You can choose the Original, Flex, or the Couture.  The Couture is adjustable allowing you to create a custom fit perfect for your body.  It can be worn to function as a nursing top OR a belly band! The Couture also comes in 5 great colors!

With each BabyBond product comes a classy and convenient carrying case!  The sash will roll up to fit perfectly in it's case, allowing you to tuck it into a diaper bag, your glove compartment, or suitcase easily.

BabyBond products are available for $35 each. You can purchase them online

DEAL ALERT!

If you go online to Babies R Us and purchase a BabyBond, you can email BabyBond at missy@babybondnursing.com with your receipt to get 75% off your next BabyBond purchase! She will send you the code to use after you send her the email.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 Comments From Friends:

Baby Names said...

Thanks for sharing your idea Its really help full for my baby.